Supervise operations to ensure a safe and healthy work environment in the cleaning industry.
- Importance of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH)
- Salient WSH legal and other requirements relevant to environmental services industry * Overview of WSH management systems
- Risk management process
- Incident Investigation and iReporting
- Carrying out WSH inspections
- mplementing WSH training and promotional programmes
- Recommending improvements to existing processes and justifying the corrective actions recommended to management
Thursday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Period: 6 Jan to 10 Feb 2021
Course Date: 11 and 12 Mar 2021
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 1 modules:
Importance of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH)
Salient WSH legal and other requirements relevant to environmental services
Overview of WSH management systems
Risk management process
- Typical hazards in environmental services industry
- Methods for hazard identification
- WSH risk control measures
Incident Investigation and iReporting
- Conducting incident investigation and prepare report
- Evaluating suggestions and corrective actions to manage WSH hazards and unsafe acts or conditions at the workplace
Carrying out WSH inspections
- Types of inspections
- Verifying suitability of risk controls
- Identifying unsafe acts or conditions
Implementing WSH training and promotional programmes
Recommending improvements to existing processes and justifying the corrective actions recommended to management
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who achieve at least 75% attendance and pass all required assessment(s).
Course fee is payable upon acceptance. It is inclusive of 7% GST and subject to review.
The course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For more information on the SkillsFuture Credit click here.
For enhanced training support, enter SME in the promo code during course application.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) & Permanent Residents (PR)||$134.82|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (for SC & SPR)||$50.82|
|SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy For Singaporeans||$50.82|
|Full Course Fee||$449.40|