Training curated for supervisors from cleaning industry in control and management of viral infections.
By the end of the course, you will understand the:
- Overview of infectious diseases and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection prevention and control, and PPE
- Principles of PPE
- Trained buddy – roles and tasks
- Hand hygiene, donning and doffing steps
- Cleaning and decontamination in non-hospital settings
- Asynchronous Learning (E-Learning) – 08 to 21 Mar 2021 (7 hours)
- Face-to-Face Lesson – 22 Mar 2021, 9am to 3pm
Application Period: 12 Jan 2021 to 7 Feb 2021
- Course Dates: 5 Apr – 19 April 2021
Application Period: TBC
Ngee Ann Polytechnic reserves the right to reschedule / cancel any programme, modify the fees and amend information without prior notice.
This course consists of 7 modules:
Note: Learning activities will include demonstrations, hands on activities, discussions.
Dr. Wayne Lee Forday is a Senior Advisor in the School of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology. He has over 30 years of experience in education, training, research and manufacturing.
A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement but did not pass all required assessment(s).
SkillsFuture Credit Funding available. Terms & Conditions Apply.
|Applicants / Eligibility||Fees|
|Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (PR)||$227.91|
|Enhanced Training Support for SME Scheme (SC & PR)||$85.91|
|SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy For Singaporeans||$85.91|
|Full Course Fee||$759.70|